Budda Amp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Budda Amp Forum

Discussion of Budda amps

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Budda Twinmaster ten 1 x 12 for sale - original ca 1998

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rogermexico

Budda Twinmaster ten 1 x 12 for sale  - original ca 1998 Empty
PostSubject: Budda Twinmaster ten 1 x 12 for sale - original ca 1998   Budda Twinmaster ten 1 x 12 for sale  - original ca 1998 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Excellent condition amp serial # B-0244

I am somewhat reluctant to sell this amp as it has incredible sensitivity and and an unmatched tone. I just can't justify keeping it as I have other amps that are more suited to my playing and my non-professional status. I would like to see it go to a pro or serious amateur who plays out. This amp is a LOUD 18 watts all-tube 100% point-to point hand-wired classic I purchased new in 1998. Tubes are 12ax7 (2) el84 (2) and 5u4 (1) Budda now sells a fancy re-issue of this which has a suggested retail of about $4000! You can now own the original for a fraction of that. This amp still has its original tubes and I would estimate has less than 50 hours total time on it. It has never been outside my smoke-free home and is cosmetically perfect. This amp in excellent condition with no "issues" whatsoever. Only selling because I have too much gear and I need to "thin the herd".

For photos go to http://flickr.com/photos/7352789@N02/sets/72157614135989702/

Payment via VISA, MC or Discover through my wife's dental practice or via wire transfer. Buy with confidence. I am a physician and business owner. You can check me out as rogermexico on audiogon and at www.advancedimaging.info (Dr. Kurt G. Harris)
NO FOREIGN SALES

$1300 firm shipped to anywhere in continental US
Back to top Go down

Budda Twinmaster ten 1 x 12 for sale - original ca 1998
Page 1 of 1