Budda Amp Forum

Discussion of Budda amps
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Phat 12 or Equivalent?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yardbird mac



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Phat 12 or Equivalent?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 am

Is it possible to purchase Phat 12 speakers? I borrowed the one from my SD-18 yesterday and temporarily installed it in my FENDER Pro Tube Pro Reverb. That amp can sound pretty dull in the gain channel, but the Phat 12 really opened it up and gave it new life!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brentsp
Admin


Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Phat 12 or Equivalent?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:12 am

yardbird mac wrote:
Is it possible to purchase Phat 12 speakers? I borrowed the one from my SD-18 yesterday and temporarily installed it in my FENDER Pro Tube Pro Reverb. That amp can sound pretty dull in the gain channel, but the Phat 12 really opened it up and gave it new life!

I actually have two new Phat 12 for sale. They both were in my new SD30 2x12 when I bought it two years ago and ended up changing them out after a month and have been stored in my clestion box ever since. $150 for both if you want them. brent.pearcy@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buddaampforum.forumakers.com
yardbird mac



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Phat 12 or Equivalent?   Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:24 am

BrentSP wrote:
yardbird mac wrote:
Is it possible to purchase Phat 12 speakers? I borrowed the one from my SD-18 yesterday and temporarily installed it in my FENDER Pro Tube Pro Reverb. That amp can sound pretty dull in the gain channel, but the Phat 12 really opened it up and gave it new life!

I actually have two new Phat 12 for sale. They both were in my new SD30 2x12 when I bought it two years ago and ended up changing them out after a month and have been stored in my clestion box ever since. $150 for both if you want them. brent.pearcy@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Let me sleep on that a day or two. I'm going back & forth (in what's left of my brain) about getting rid of ALL of my amps except the BUDDA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yardbird mac



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Phat 12 or Equivalent?   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:10 pm

yardbird mac wrote:
BrentSP wrote:
yardbird mac wrote:
Is it possible to purchase Phat 12 speakers? I borrowed the one from my SD-18 yesterday and temporarily installed it in my FENDER Pro Tube Pro Reverb. That amp can sound pretty dull in the gain channel, but the Phat 12 really opened it up and gave it new life!

I actually have two new Phat 12 for sale. They both were in my new SD30 2x12 when I bought it two years ago and ended up changing them out after a month and have been stored in my clestion box ever since. $150 for both if you want them. brent.pearcy@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Let me sleep on that a day or two. I'm going back & forth (in what's left of my brain) about getting rid of ALL of my amps except the BUDDA!


I sent you an e-mail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Phat 12 or Equivalent?   

Back to top Go down
 
Phat 12 or Equivalent?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Phase Splitter Tubes and Effect on Sound?
» Marie's 5 Bite Journal
» Shameless self-plugs
» 12at7 Mullard tubes
» 5Z3P rectifier Tube, what do you guy's know about it?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Budda Amp Forum :: Budda Superdrive-
Jump to: