Budda Amp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Budda Amp Forum

Discussion of Budda amps

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
telesolid

New member here Empty
PostSubject: New member here   New member here EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:50 am

Now the proud owner of the Budda Super drive 18 S2 2x12 combo, so I thought I might as well join the forum to see how others are finding their amps.
Back to top Go down
FretNoize

New member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here   New member here EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 pm

Welcome to the forum of the living dead. There's not a lot happening here...
Back to top Go down
brentsp
Admin

New member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here   New member here EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:35 pm

lol, yup not much going on here. I've tried to market this forum but there's just not enough interest for whatever reason. At least I have the spam under control somewhat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://buddaampforum.forumakers.com
bumrush101

New member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here   New member here EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:28 am

brentsp wrote:
lol, yup not much going on here.  I've tried to market this forum but there's just not enough interest for whatever reason.  At least I have the spam under control somewhat Very Happy

Yup, This seems like it would be an awesome forum especially for trade etc. I hated that guy who was posting in the Dual Stage forum all the time...Any idea what that was about? Hope to see more people here soon..
Back to top Go down
bumrush101

New member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here   New member here EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:29 am

Oops, looks like the Dual Stage thread is gone!!
Back to top Go down
Sidartha

New member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here   New member here EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Welcome to the deadest forum in the land Laughing I show up every 6 months or so and post like 10 or 20 times, and then go into hibernation again. Just love the amp so much, I feel compelled to come here and mingle, even if it is just with myself cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here   New member here Empty

Back to top Go down

New member here
Page 1 of 1