Budda Amp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Budda Amp Forum

Discussion of Budda amps

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Budda Amplification going out of business- is that why this forum is DEAD?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sidartha

Is Budda Amplification going out of business- is that why this forum is DEAD? Empty
PostSubject: Is Budda Amplification going out of business- is that why this forum is DEAD?   Is Budda Amplification going out of business- is that why this forum is DEAD? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Wow, I have never seen a more pathetic forum in my life. Why have one at all? There are a few small company forums I visit, like the Grosh guitar forum, where there are not many posters, but there are a few collectors and mods keeping things moving at least.

I read through this one a few weeks ago, and realized there is no point posting a question here, no one answers, for the most part. So I emailed budda support. Never got a reply! What kind of support team never replies to an email? Rolling Eyes 

I have a budda SD18, very good sounding amp. I have a tech who can service it should it need it. But it is discouraging when there is no real support for a product, and it makes me wonder if Peavey/Budda is serious about this product. I am thinking they are not selling too many, not really marketing them, it is a really competative sector with pretty small margins (I guess), and not worth Peaveys time. Either they will let it sort of die off, sell it, or keep it around as a sort of prestige sub-brand (like car companies do with there race-car divisions).

East amps is around, and making some really nice stuff, so I guess it doesn't really matter.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sidartha

Is Budda Amplification going out of business- is that why this forum is DEAD? Empty
PostSubject: Ugggh.   Is Budda Amplification going out of business- is that why this forum is DEAD? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:11 am

Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.
Back to top Go down

Is Budda Amplification going out of business- is that why this forum is DEAD?
Page 1 of 1