Budda Amp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Budda Amp Forum

Discussion of Budda amps

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Budda SD18 / 30 vs AC30?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morty123

Budda SD18 / 30 vs AC30? Empty
PostSubject: Budda SD18 / 30 vs AC30?   Budda SD18 / 30 vs AC30? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:03 am

I've had my SD18 for a few year now and LOVE it. I love the way the notes jump out of the amp, I love the tone and the feel. Best amp I've ever had. I tend to use the "clean" channel with my pedal board and I'm going to be using it live very soon and I need another amp as a backup. I've always wanted an AC30 and the new ones get great reviews but I can also get a used SD30 for about the same money. They both have the right features. Does anyone here have experience of both amps that can tell me whether (in a band context) will I be disapointed with the Vox compered to the Budda? What to do Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sidartha

Budda SD18 / 30 vs AC30? Empty
PostSubject: can't go wrong there   Budda SD18 / 30 vs AC30? EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:32 am

I love the way the VOX AC 30 (and 15) sounds. It is more open and less spongy then the SD18, and, although, there are similarities, they do not sound the same really. Well, I probably don't need to try to explain, as most people are familiar with the VOX tone and chime. I hear great things about the SD30, but I have not heard one in person. I also have an SD18, and love it.
Back to top Go down

Budda SD18 / 30 vs AC30?
Page 1 of 1