Budda Amp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Budda Amp Forum

Discussion of Budda amps

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How old is my SD18?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidartha

How old is my SD18? Empty
PostSubject: How old is my SD18?   How old is my SD18? EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:00 am

Serial #: SD18IIM-0398

Can we tell what year this was made, and if it is pre- or post-Peavey from this info?

Thanks to anyone who can help!
Back to top Go down
Sidartha

PostSubject: Earth to Budda Forum....   How old is my SD18? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:12 am

... is there anybody....Out There.
Back to top Go down
Gautama84

PostSubject: Re: How old is my SD18?   How old is my SD18? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:19 am

I just joined this forum....I agree with you seems a little quiet the past 3 years....but I just bought a used SD 18 combo and thought I would join anyways. Do you still have yours?
Back to top Go down
Sidartha

PostSubject: Re: How old is my SD18?   How old is my SD18? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 9:48 am

Gautama84 wrote:
I just joined this forum....I agree with you seems a little quiet the past 3 years....but I just bought a used SD 18 combo and thought I would join anyways.  Do you still have yours?

Congrats, it's a great amp. Deals of the century. I do still have mine, although I have been playing mostly a Suhr Badger 18 recently. Was even thinking of selling the Budda, just because it is sitting in my studio, used very little for more then 6 months, and I kinda want to try out a Marshall. But I'll probably just keep it - it really does sound great, especially the drive. My problem is, I have too many amps. I did change the speaker in my SD18 to an Eminance, which I like better - a little more Fendery cleans, and the dirt doesn't suffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old is my SD18?   How old is my SD18? Empty

Back to top Go down

How old is my SD18?
Page 1 of 1